Thursday 2 February 2012

my love is blind..

I’m the writer who lost his purpose...The end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it..I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I keep writing these 3 words.. Setting the warn out pen on the old paper stained in tears...

Onion Icons

It's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again, like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart..

MSN Onion Emoticon



Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.


MSN Onion Icons


Breaking up. It happens kind of suddenly. One minute, you're holding hands walking down the street, and the next minute, you're lying on the floor crying and all the good CDs are missing.


MSN Onion Icon

No comments:

Post a Comment